Weekend Reader #5
May 14th, 2010
Bellum’s suggested readings for the weekend:
- The Hoover Institution has just released its latest issue of China Leadership Monitor. The monitor provides information about the latest domestic and foreign trends that the Chinese leadership is undertaking.
- President Felipe Calderon is set to visit the White House this upcoming 19th of May. Read about what the experts are saying about the visit in: Around the Halls: Mexican President Felipe Calderon’s Visit to the United States.
- Karzai Comes to Washington, discusses why President Karzai visited Washington this week and President Obama’s new strategy in Afghanistan.
- To learn more about what was accomplished in Karzai’s visit read: How to Gauge Karzai’s U.S. Visit.
- Europe Bought Time and Not Much Else, proposes that that the Eurozone is fundamentally flawed and that it will need further reform, unless it wants more financial meltdowns.